Jonathan M. McGee is an attorney authorized to practice law in Arizona, California and Nevada; he is also a certified public accountant in the State of Arizona. Mr. McGee practices in the areas of business law, corporate law, commercial transactions, securities, business succession planning, asset protection planning, estate planning, real estate and taxation. Mr. McGee earned his J.D. from Arizona State University where he was a member of the Arizona State Law Journal and served as co-director of the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program. Mr. McGee earned his B.S. in Accounting from the University of Arizona. Mr. McGee is a member of the American Bar Association, State Bar of Arizona, State Bar of Nevada, State Bar of California and the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants. He also sits on the board of the Douglas County Community Foundation.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D.
- Santa Clara University, Institute on International Intellectual Property Law (Munich, Germany)
- University of Arizona, B.S., Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
Publications & Speaking Engagements:
- The Supreme Court of Arizona: Its 2000-2001 Decisions, Arizona State Law Journal (2002)
- Business Contracts A to Z, National Business Institute Seminar – Reno, Nevada (2012)
- Beyond Business Formation, Attorney at Law Magazine – Greater Phoenix (2013)
- Buy-Sell Agreements for Business Succession Planning – Greater Phoenix (2013)